Reservation, Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Last updated and effective as of: January 23, 2017
This Reservation, Deposit and Cancellation Policy (the "Policy") governs the making and cancelling of reservations with AMERICAN PET RESORT, LLC, a Florida limited liability company and its affiliates ("we" or "us" or "our") by you through the www.petparadiseresort.com website (the "Site"). Your placing of a reservation or paying a deposit via the Site constitutes your acceptance of this Policy and agreement to be legally bound hereby. Your reservation and deposit are subject to the following terms and conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to all deposits and cancellations:
- You may make a reservation for one or more of our services via the Site.
- Some reservations require your payment of a deposit which may be non-refundable, or fully or partially refundable based upon different factors which include, without limitation, the location of the facility where the services will be rendered, the nature or type of the services, special needs or requirements for pets, the reservation dates and times, such as during holidays and peak periods, the reservation duration, and whether prior notice of a cancellation is timely provided within any permitted cancellation periods.
- Our specific deposit and cancellation policies and permitted cancellation notice requirements may be viewed at https://www.petparadiseresort.com/faq. We may change our deposit and cancellation policy from time to time by updating that page of the Site; however, your reservation will be subject to the deposit and cancellation policies in effect at the time you make your reservation.
- We have the right to cancel a reservation at any time and for any reason. In the event you paid a deposit for a reservation that we cancel, we will refund to you the full amount of your paid deposit using the same payment method used by you to pay the deposit via the Site (i.e. credit or debit card refund). THE REFUND SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING SENTENCE CONSTITUTES OUR COMPLETE AND ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY RESERVATION, CANCELLATION OR BREACH OF THIS POLICY.
- Upon your arrival at one of our facilities you will be required to execute a written agreement governing the performance of our services, including services subject to your reservation and deposit, such as a "Pet Boarding and Daycare Agreement" (the "Service Agreement"). Upon its execution, the Service Agreement shall supersede and replace this Agreement in its entirety and this Agreement shall be of no further force or effect.